EVNROLL ER5 Hatchback Putter
A winged mallet design with a “hatched out” centre section. Patented.
ER5 Hatchback – a winged mallet design with a “hatched out” centre section.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Colour – Silver satin finish
- Swing Weight Balanced By Length – 33"@E1, 34"@E1, 35"@E4
- Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – Custom EVNROLL red or black pistol grip
- Gravity Grip - 35 Gram ultra light foam body, 70 gram steel rod along spine of grip
- The Gravity Grip virtually eliminates face rotation through impact
- Length – Measured from centre of leading edge to butt
- Balance – 25 degrees toe down
- Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip
- Shafting – Single bend mounted directly into the head
The Gravity Grip has an ultra-light EVA foam body that only weighs 35 grams and is molded in a deep V shape. A 70 gram 10” steel rod is installed in the bottom of the V running the entire length of the grip. By positioning the weight directly under and a half-inch away from the shaft, the hands can feel the position of the putter face. Tying the hands to the putter face promotes keeping the putter’s face angle square thru the entire hitting area. This virtually eliminates face rotation at impact. The foam body, the steel rod and the outer wrap gives the Gravity Grip a total weight of 120 grams. This heavier-than-usual grip weight allows for more weight in the putter head. The result is a greater overall weight for increased stability and accuracy, while maintaining an ideal swing weight for optimum feel and distance control.